Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures at Last!

Enjoy, these took forever to load and one other straight up refused to:

This is my mango tree that is the center of my courtyard. I love it. The entrance to my courtyard is on the right. Please note the broken gate which will likely be fixed once the family who lives here moves back from their place en brousse.
This is me, listening to probably Passion Pit, letting a bra dry on my doorknob, in front of my house. My house is diagonal from the front gate. Please note the badass porch, screened windows/door and bring sunlight. Beyond the courtyard wall on the left are gumbo plants, aka okra, aka gwan. There are also corn stalks, aka mais, aka kaba, just to the right.
Hopefully more to come tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

  1. a few passion pit songs are a must in the sound track to one's life. mango tree, also tre hammer.

    ReplyDelete